Friday, June 22, 2012

Why I Can't Live Without the North States Safety Gates

Why I Can


The North States safety gates are absolutely a real life saver for stay at home moms like me, I swear.And even if my little ones are old enough to stay away from danger, I would still keep my North States Superyard XT Gate Play Yard just in case a friend might need one or if we ever decide to adopt a pet someday.Here's why..1.It Does Exactly What it is Intended for.This is the most important quality of this play gate because what good will it be if it doesn't work as advertised? If you just want a play area to keep your kids or pets safe while you are busy doing some housework, the North States Superyard XT Gate Play Yard will certainly do the job.Both my one-year and two-year old kids just love playing inside it.The moment I install it, they'd get so excited as it means uninterrupted play time for them; they don't feel caged at all!I have read a couple of reviews online saying the superyard doesn't score very high when it comes to the looks department which I quite agree but in my opinion, the benefits far compensates for its ugliness.It's never an issue for me because what's important is my kids are safe while I'm busy.You can definitely look for other play gates that will match your living room decor but you may sacrifice functionality or affordability for that.2.Portable and Very Easy To Install.Transporting metal play gates can be a pain as they are a bit heavy and very challenging to set up.This can be another burden for parents that's why I opted to buy the North States Superyard gate.It's made from weather-resistant plastic so it's light, durable and great if you are outdoors with your kids.I make sure I bring it whenever we're at the beach or just at our backyard having barbecue.3.It's Practically A Steal For Its Price.I compared the prices of all the safety gates I found online and the North States Superyard XT Gate Play Yard gets a perfect balance between the number of positive reviews and price.It's not everyday that you find such a great deal for great products such as the north states safety gates!

Why I Can



No comments:

Post a Comment