Wednesday, September 26, 2012

North States Baby Gate: Why Owning One Is All Worth It

North States Baby Gate: Why Owning One Is All Worth It


Having a baby is indeed the greatest gift that God can give to a couple.However, along with this gift comes the responsibility to take care of them as much as we could.This means we should nurture them and keep them safe from any harm.With all the measures that my husband and I are taking to protect our children, one of our best purchases is the North States Baby Gate.In this article, I would like to personally share with you why I think many homes should have this.First of all, the baby yard doesn't only serve as a playpen, but it can also keep your baby away from something they want to reach.A good example is during Christmas time where my baby always wants to pull our Christmas tree.I was scared to leave him unattended because anytime he can pull the tree and he might get hurt.That is why I bought this yard.Also, I noticed that my child has somehow learned the value of "personal space." He has learned which boundary is his and not, therefore serving as an early training for kids on how to respect other people's space.With the inside area of 19.5 square feet, your kids can share their space with another kid and learn the value of sharing too.Second, the product is safe and easy to use.For one,although it is made of plastic, it is very durable.In fact, each plastic panel that composes the yard requires some manly strength to disconnect.Finally, baby gate is convenient and safe.Aside from being lightweight, it can also be folded flat into accordion style for easy storage and transportation.A carrying strap also comes with the product, which makes it easier for moms to carry the yard by themselves.In fact, my friends and I each own a baby gate, so when we meet together with our babies, we connect the panels to make it into one bigger yard.While we are busy updating ourselves with the latest, our babies are enjoying each others company too.Safety is visible as there are no sharp edges and it is sturdy enough for babies to pull themselves up.However, each baby is different from each other so some babies are big and may be destructive, thus this yard may not be the safest for them.As a conclusion, using this yard is a breeze for me, and I highly recommend it to mothers themselves.If you want to see your baby socializing and playing in a safe environment, then try giving him this new yard to be his personal space.Money wise, I think I have already gotten my money's worth for this because it has been with me for a year now.It still is sturdy and I am planning to use it again for my upcoming baby.This one is a definite must-have for every family who is still starting to raise kids.After all, it can be passed on from one to another, so a one-time purchase is all worth it.

North States Baby Gate: Why Owning One Is All Worth It



No comments:

Post a Comment