Thursday, September 20, 2012

How the Superyard Baby Gate Saved My Life!

How the Superyard Baby Gate Saved My Life!


You might think I'm exaggerating but the Superyard XT Play Gate by North States Industries is a real life saver! Being a mother of two small children can be very exhausting, especially in those moments when there is no one to help you.Before having my second daughter, I was able to do some things around the house (and from time to time rest for half an hour), but when my second child arrived things got a lot harder, because I had to fulfill the needs and wants of, not one but, two children.When the moving and crawling started things got really difficult.I wasn't able to cook a meal anymore or do other "housekeeping activities" without my daughters following me.It was really chaotic and I was feeling exhausted and nervous.I came across the North States Superyard XT Play Gate by chance.I saw it in the backyard of a friend of mine.She used the yard as an outdoor play gate and she was absolutely enthusiastic with the thing.So I decided to give it a try.I bought the Superyard on line and with the help of my husband we assemble the play yard.The gate is 26" high, has 6 panels that make a quite ample play area for the kids.I bought the additional two panel extension kit in order to increase the play space from 18.5 to 34 square feet.The play yard is made for children from 12 to 24 months but my older daughter, who is now almost four, likes to play in it too.The play gate is not exactly something that will compliment your house interior, but on the other hand it's sturdy, easy to clean and transport, it sets up in seconds, and over time it shows virtually no signs of wear or weakening.And the price is really affordable.My children love to be in the play yard.They can see through, there is enough space for them to play with their toys and they enjoy the fact that this is their space (they call it their little house).I'm finally able to do my cooking and cleaning while my daughters are safely playing in the Superyard.Sometimes I can even sit in the living room, where the play yard is set up, and read a magazine or just rest for a while.For me this alone was worth the price!Right now I'm considering the idea of buying another one for my backyard.

How the Superyard Baby Gate Saved My Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment